Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Found A Partner: Podcasting Today

So this morning Elizabeth and I will be reading a book called Are you my Mother? By P.D. Eastman. I am very excited about reading this over my new podcast. We are trying to figure a way to read the book, whether we read it together or I read 5 pages, she reads 5 pages. I am not sure yet but I was thinking about adding sound effects and music in the background. I think this would definitely grab the attention of the listener and make them a lot more relax while Elizabeth and I read. I am really happy about having a partner and not working alone. She and I will have a great time doing this.... Elizabeth and I will be breaking the book up into different sections. I will be reading 10 pages, we'll read 10 pages together and then Elizabeth will read 10 pages and the rest of the book we'll read together.
Elizabeth will be looking for this story on lime wire so we can incorporate sound effects into the reading of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment