Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here's a thought

So, i haven't really told you guys anything about me...

My name is Cristina Alicia Rivera. I am 23yrs old born in Jersey City. And I am one of 4 children. 1 older brother, Edgar and 2 younger sisters, Stephanie and Paige.
I live with my boyfriend, George.
I have wanted to be a teacher since I was young enough to go to school. I always knew that i was someone who had a passion to have a demanding career, such as teaching, and take it to the next level.
At first I wanted to teach High School, than I thought that it would probably be better to build up my courage with a less intimidating crowd. This lead me to want to teach 1-5th grade.
Lately, I have been wondering about what else I would like to do with my love of teaching and my desire to become a principal one day.
I thought for a while than decided that i really really would love to write a children's book. I have so many ideas and thoughts about what my different books would be about, how I would attract my readers and further more, how I can incorporate everyday life to a book that is read by a 7yr old.
I guess by applying myself and believing in myself, anything can come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment