Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This Morning!!!!

This morning Dr. Luongo gave us the option to team teach and I thought that this would work out great for Elizabeth and myself. Both of us were scheduled to do our lesson plans on the same day so this is a great opportunity for us to not only to learn how we work together but to be able to do more work because we can rely on each other.
I usually don't warm up to working wit others but this may allow for me to break out of my shell. I have many ideas for this lesson plan and I am looking forward to presenting this to the classroom.

This Morning though... Elizabeth and I will take one last shot at recording our story over the podcast. After we are finished, we will start working on our lesson plan and begin to get all the information that we need to do this beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment