Monday, September 21, 2009

My Cool Lesson Plan

I just spent about 4hrs doing a lesson plan for one of my classes. After reading the lesson plan over to myself, I was very proud of my work and my time and effort was well worth it.
Although the fear of God is put into me every time I think about doing lesson plans, I have faith that I will be successful in every endeavour I come across. I found these really helpful websites that allowed for me to come up with my very own great ideas. As a student, you don't fully understand the pressure a teacher is under and how much responsibility falls on them. Now that graduation is approaching and I am facing the "real world", I am more sympathetic of the troubles my teachers have gone through.
I finally understand just how much effort gets put into a lesson plan for students. The rubrics, test and quizzes, homework and classroom activities that fall into play when doing a lesson in the classroom.
Teachers have a harder job than what I thought. I am completely up for the challenge...

Stay Tuned for my next posting guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment