Friday, September 25, 2009

Podcasting with Elizabeth

So today is going to be an interesting day. Elizabeth and I have been coming up with ideas to incorporate them into our podcast. We have had some great ideas, although, the out come of these great ideas hasn't been really helpful with our podcast. I went online to see if I can find my book in an instrumental reading, but I haven't found anything. It is very hard to make sure that everything you want is going to be executed.
I will most definitely keep this in mind when teach. You might have an idea that would be great but if you cant find the materials you need than it isn't going to work and you have to come up with an alternative to your original plan. I am very excited about doing this, even though it isn't going to be 100% the way I would have liked it to be. I guess I have to improvise.

No comments:

Post a Comment