Friday, September 18, 2009

Working alone is SAD!!!!

Although, it was my idea to work alone, I am so sad about it. There is no one to go to and ask if what you are saying makes sense or if what you are attempting to do would get your point across. There are some advantages for working alone but there aren't may. Aside from being in this extremely hot classroom that has a bad odor, I am starving as well. This is an exciting experience and I have so much to say. I hope that I don't over talk.

I am coming up with some great ideas that will work for the book that I will be posting up on my podcast. I hope everyone enjoys what I have in store for them....


1 comment:

  1. I am sad you are sad about working alone. Would you like to match up with another group? I would be happy if you did! Let me know via email. I am sure one of the groups would like to have you!

    ReplyDelete