Friday, September 18, 2009

My feelings...

I am setting up everything for my first podcast. I am trying to be open minded about this but I cant help but wonder how many people are going to be able to access everything I have to say. I am having a great time working with this and I hope that everyone enjoys listening to what I have to say. I am feeling a little weird, everyone has a partner but me....

This is my podcast address http://cristina01486.podomatic.com/entry/2009-09-18T07_26_48-07_00

Come listen to what I have to say guys. It is going to be an interesting semester. I will be reading different books and basically this will be a form of training for me. I want to be the best that I can be and I will try and find new ways to grab the attention of my readers and listeners.

I hope you guys come visit my podcast and have fun with me!!!
This will be a shared experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment