Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our First Podcast

So Elizabeth and I just finished our first podcast together. I think it went very well. We got through half the book before I started to laugh during my reading. Elizabeth kicked in very fast and read the remainder of the sentence that made me laugh. We are not finished with our recording but Elizabeth did save it as our first mistake(that is cute) When we come to class on Friday, we will have more sounds to go along with the reading of this book. We will also be more prepared because this next time we would have read the book more than once and we will be familiar with the flow of the book. This time was a lot easier than the first time I used the podcast. I felt a lot more comfortable. I am very happy that I do have a partner that works so well with computers and technology since I am technologically challenged, I appreciated her help.
I am really looking forward to doing this and I hope everything goes according to plan.
Until Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment